Sunday, July 13, 2008

What have I learnt?

Please post your reflection:

What did you find interesting about the various cultures in Singapore?

28 comments:

Takdir Dari ALLAH..... said...

I learnt that i must understand the different cultures around me.

novia(: said...

I learnt abaut what type of food they eat and what spices do they use.

Suhailah said...

i learnt the differrent types of costumes,food ,places where they go and their food(malay)

Anonymous said...

I have learnt about indian culture what they eat,wear and waht is their festival.

Anonymous said...

i have lernt that different food , costums , festival and why they celebrate .

Anonymous said...

i have learnt abit more off chinese festival

Anonymous said...

i find it intersting i can learn about different races khoon seng

Anonymous said...

I found it interesting that the sultan mosque is partly made out of plastic bottles.Usually most buildings are not made out of plastic bottles.

Anonymous said...

I learnt about other cultures.

Anonymous said...

I have learnt about the Indian culture of Food,festival and places.I wish I can go there and see the places where it is located.


Rafiq

Anonymous said...

I learnt that although we are differnt we can still wear their costumes.

Anonymous said...

i learnt different races,culture,costume and many more

Anonymous said...

It taught me more about other races! caleb goh

Anonymous said...

i learn about food.malay food is beef rendang.

Anonymous said...

I had learnt about the Malay food,the different types of costumes and places where they go.

Anonymous said...

i have learnt what the indian eat and what they wear and what they do during their festival.

Anonymous said...

today i learnt how to type fast and learnt how to find more information.

Anonymous said...

I have learn what do indian celebrate during festival what they eat what they wear something like that......

Anonymous said...

I learn about malays going to mosque to prayer.

Anonymous said...

I learnt that Racial Harmony is interesting and fun.

Anonymous said...

I also enjoyed the lesson - do rememeber the information for RH day.

Anonymous said...

i have learn more about malays
jun an

shahida said...

I learn that the malays like to eat spicy dishes.they also celebrate two kinds of festivals such as hari raya haji and hari raya puasa.for malay woman wear baju kebaya and baju kurung.The malay man wear baju melayu.that what i learn about the malays.
by; roshahida

Anonymous said...

I have learnt about different culture.Malays eat Nasi Lemak.They even eat some Indian food.They go to mosque or a larger place to celebrate Hari Haya haji and Hari Raya puasa.

Nimrod

Anonymous said...

i learnt that malay wear baju kurang and have a party called hari raya pussa and what they eat jerryding

Anonymous said...

I learn that the malay wear baju kurung and baju kebaya. they also eat spicy.they celebrate hari raya.
wow they are so interesting.byxiao zhen

Anonymous said...

i have leant about all tpye of races.

Anonymous said...

I have learnt that different
culther have different ways

from aravind